free hit counter Knit-Whit: Jackpot

Friday, June 10, 2005

Jackpot

This afternoon on my way home from errands, I stopped at a few neighborhood yard sales. I am never in the market for much when I stop at these sales but I always keep my eye out for a few items, including knitting needles. I found this pair of wooden needles for 10ยข! What a buy. The tag on the needles which is stamped near the end reads exactly this "Boye" 13. Since Boye is in quotes, do you think these are Boye-like needles? I don't really care, just curious. As I was walking away from paying my dime, one of the ladies asked the other "What did you use those for?" in which the other replied "I never did use that set". Casey wouldn't hold these in his mouth long enough for me to get a picture so this pose will have to do. I found him this new striped collar today for a buck at Tar-get. What a bargain type of day.

SP5 update-My 1st Secret Pal gift is on it's way.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How funny! I have those exact same needles- same size and everything. Mine are from a garage sale, as well.

I will be keeping my eyes peeled at Target for cute collars, too!

8:42 AM, June 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look a lot like a Boye pair I inherited from DH's grandmother. Your SP5 box is in the mail.
Secret Pal

10:03 AM, June 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger