free hit counter Knit-Whit: Knit For The Cure MN

Monday, June 06, 2005

Knit For The Cure MN

I have to back up a little here and tell you about my latest WIP. I am lucky enough to be located in a city with many yarn shops within a 20 minute drive. Seven of these shops have gotten together this year to sponsor Knit For The Cure MN, read more about it here. This pink wool is one of the special yarns dyed especially for this campaign & it came with a pattern for a cute felted purse which is my latest WIP!

This yarn is being modeled by my trusty Wiem, Casey.

1 Comments:

Blogger stricken madchen said...

What an awesome thing! I wonder how long they will carry the yarn. Perhaps I'll have to beg my brother to make a yarn shop run in the cities for me. ;-)

2:39 PM, June 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger