free hit counter Knit-Whit: Blogging Friends

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Blogging Friends

Whoot! Whoot! My laptop is back! I'm not sure if I've mentioned this yet but it's back home again, actually it's been here for a week now. I've been busy catching up on blogs and such the last few days. This week I joined Secret Pal 5...questionnaire posted yesterday...and today I joined Sockapal-2-za. I can't wait to get started on the fun. Time to make more blogging friends!

Yesterday in my mailbox I found these adorable tooth stickers from my blogging friend Mariko. There's a cute one with a cavity and it's squinting, also a couple of them look like they may glow in the dark. Thanks Mariko!

Check out the iPod cozy Meredith's daughter knit for her friend, from my pattern! Great job, I love the fuzziness of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger splatgirl said...

I love how they're called "Dental Paradise"
How bizarre.

10:27 PM, June 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger