free hit counter Knit-Whit: I Spy A Spinning Wheel

Saturday, May 28, 2005

I Spy A Spinning Wheel

As I was bringing Casey to the vet a couple weeks back, I spotted a spinning wheel in my neighbors window. I think that's pretty cool.

We're home this weekend stewing in the nasty, wet weather. Hopefully tonight I'll get some knitting in (don't I always say this?). Sorry about the lack of posts this past week...I've been busy with what seems like nothing, I have sunburned ears from last weekend-ouch-and I need to get outside and mow the lawn today inbetween sprinkles.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOoooh - perhaps you should make a friend. ;)

And don't worry about posting - I feel lately like I'm always osscilating between Not Posting and Posting Way Too Much. I'm a little blogging pendulum.

11:15 AM, May 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger