free hit counter Knit-Whit: Mystery Project Revealed!

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Mystery Project Revealed!

Thanks for all the guesses, very interesting!

It's a handle cozy for pots, pans, teakettles or anything else with a hot handle. For mine, I used Lamb's Pride Worsted in the color M-100 Supreme Purple. This yarn was leftover from my 1st pair of felted slippers. While watching the Vikings kick butt Sunday I knit 2 more handle cozies using leftover Noro from my
1st Booga Bag.

For the record, I thought Randy Moss' antics were hilarious...lighten up people!!
Who watched The Bachelorette Monday night? I'm cheering for Keith the welder or Jerry the artist. Hubba hubba.
Yay to Ryan for winning The Biggest Loser! One of the best reality shows on TV!
And...with any luck...maybe Jonathan & Victoria will be eliminated next week on AR6.

Cool stuff today...There's a
new blogger in bloggerland!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger