free hit counter Knit-Whit: Flashback

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Flashback

Since I don't have anything new to show besides 2 more mini sweaters -the LAST 2- I thought I'd flash back to my favorite on-line knitting pattern. Best of all, it's FREE! It's the Booga Bag. I knit the first one with Noro Kureyon color #131, I'm not too crazy about the colorway but it was a good experience.
Posted by Hello
The second one I knit I liked MUCH better. Too bad it was a gift...
Posted by Hello
For this one I used Plymouth Galway Highland Heather color #732 with Crystal Palace Fizz color #7119 along the top. It felted really nicely. Maybe I should use Galway for my next set of slippers?

Cool stuff today...My favorite dog related website...I get a daily fix of Oliver (and his pal Hugo) here. I *heart* Weimaraners!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger