free hit counter Knit-Whit: Siiiiiccckkkk

Monday, January 03, 2005

Siiiiiccckkkk

I stayed home sick from work today and even took a trip to the Doctor. I learned I have a sinus infection so hopefully after a few days of Zithromax I'll start to feel better. Needless to say I haven't had much energy to do anything other than flip channels on the TV so my scarf still looks pretty much the same. I did manage to knit myself a mini sweater, this pattern has itself engraved in my brain. I'll try to post some photos tomorrow. I did make a few changes in my side bar, you can now email me if you would rather not leave a comment and my likes & dislikes have been scaled back and refreshed. I will be adding new likes & dislikes every few weeks to keep things interesting.

1 Comments:

Blogger the knitrider said...

nooo! there is a bug going around, i had it on my whole new years weekend off. i must have slept about 40 hours the whole time. at least you know what you have for sure! feel better!

10:00 AM, January 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger