free hit counter Knit-Whit: O Brother

Monday, January 10, 2005

O Brother

My brother nicely reminded me there are actually 101 things about me-see this post for the 1st 100.

101. My brother saved my life.

One summer when we were up to our cabin, my brother Chris & I were out on the dock one cold, early morning. I was wearing a pair of his boots (I think) and I fell into the water. Since the boots were extra big for me (but not big enough to slip off), they instantly filled up with water and pulled me to the bottom. Chris saw me go under and pulled me to the surface by my hair! Thanks Chris.

Cool stuff today...handblown art glass objects from my brother's neck of the woods...North Shore Hawaii. My favorite? The purple Happy Hawaiian Fish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger