free hit counter Knit-Whit: Day #1

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Day #1

I hope everyone rang in the new year safely! Kyle & I ended up going to a Mexican fiesta which was a blast. Lots of great food and fun. We played Cranium Turbo and the girls beat the guys without a fight. Good times.

Now is the time to set your goals for 2005! I don't really like the term resolutions but it's customary so here are my New Years resolutions:

*Reduce clothes in closet by 50%!
*Exercise at least 3 times per week
*Cut back on clutter in the house
*Finish one project per month (this must be a project I already own most of the supplies for)
*Set aside reading time each week
*Get taxes done early
*Start 2005 Christmas shopping and crafting early
*Write more snail mail letters

Remember, if you don't write your goals down they're just dreams...

I plan to follow these goals and now I have to be accountable for them since I told all of you, right? What are your goals?

I've spent the day putting away my holiday decorations and also spent some time with a good friend. Since the weather is NASTY right now, freezing rain and wind, I think I'll knit a little bit. Want to see what I'm working on?
Posted by Hello
It's the wavy scarf! This is the yarn Kyle put into my stocking this year. The scarf is beginning to look like denim and I really like it.

Cool stuff today...Knitters helping with Tsunami relief
stitch markers $5 from the sale of each set goes to CARE USA
Hugs and Kisses sock pattern all proceeds go to Oxfam
Eyelet Rib Wristlets pattern all proceeds go to Unicef





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! There's a knitalong forming to encourage donations. Work iether the socks or the wristlets, what ever you like. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KnitYourBitAlong/

terri the wristlet designer
http://www.spinningwheel.net/

1:46 PM, January 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger