free hit counter Knit-Whit: Wednesday

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Wednesday

It was back to work for me today, feeling much better but still not 100% obviously. I started a quick knit tonight and worked a little bit on my wavy scarf, I will have photos this coming weekend I promise.
Can I just say that Jonathan from Amazing Race 6 needs to be eliminated NOW. He is the most irritating player EVER on that show. What a jerk. I had to laugh when the band member at the restaurant gagged last night when everyone was puking. Gross but funny.

Today I'll leave you with my 10 minute pillow. Not my best work or too exciting but a photo none the less.

Cool stuff today...Another daily doggy fix.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cindy
Cindy@knittingworks.verizon.net
http://knittingworks.spatterdash.org/

Very cute pillow!

8:39 AM, January 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger