free hit counter Knit-Whit: It's Just Me

Saturday, January 15, 2005

It's Just Me

First things first, it's been really cold here this week. Right now it's -2ยบ which is warm compared to where it's been. This weather makes me not want to leave the house which is the exact opposite of what I've been doing, until today. Thursday night I went to Crafty CHIX and worked on my wavy scarf a bunch. I have 7 more repeats to do, it's a really neat scarf but it's a bit monotonous so I hope to finish it soon. Lara made really good tortilla soup and then bananas foster for dessert. Yesterday I hung out with a couple of friends and last night Kyle and I ran a couple errands. I picked up Stitch'n Bitch Nation with a little Christmas $$ I had. I needed another knitting book like I need more yarn but it was on my 'I want' list so I figured what the heck.

I'm working on another Hayden hat which I'm planning to give to my uncle next weekend at our extended family Christmas at his motel in Ely Minnesota. It will be even colder there than it is here...Brrrrr. The Hayden hat is grey, black and orange to match his Harley Davidson motorcycle. I think he'll like it a lot.

I'll try to get some photos up tomorrow, Kyle had the camera all day today plus I was a bit lazy.

GO VIKINGS!!!

Cool stuff today...drinking chocolate...yummy...must.get.some...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger