free hit counter Knit-Whit: Week 1 Prize!

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Week 1 Prize!

This is the prize for week one of my 4 week blog birthday contest. It's a wee sock knit from Crown Mountain Farm Sock Hop in the Great Balls of Fire color plus a pack of my favorite gum, Orbit. Sangria Fresca just because the package matches the wee sock.
The winner of this weeks prize is - Kym! Email me with your address and I'll get it sent out...my email button is on my sidebar.
Don't worry, you still have plenty of time to play! Who knows what the prize will be next week...
Week 1 Prize

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, that's cute! Let the chewing begin!

8:03 AM, October 08, 2008  
Blogger Valkryie Knit This said...

aw.. I love tiny little socks. :)

12:49 PM, October 08, 2008  
Blogger NorCalMrs said...

That is cute! Love the matching gum. lol

3:27 PM, October 08, 2008  
Blogger Elle LeChatton said...

Oh that's so nice of you to do a contest.

4:21 PM, October 08, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe, I think that sock would fit my son Jameson!

9:55 PM, October 08, 2008  
Blogger ikkinlala said...

What a cute sock! Congratulations to Kym!

10:27 PM, October 08, 2008  
Blogger Kym said...

Yay! I'm so excited! Thanks so much!

8:20 AM, October 09, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger