free hit counter Knit-Whit: Handmade is Where it's at!

Monday, October 06, 2008

Handmade is Where it's at!

It's getting to be the holiday season and I think we all know what that means. Get yourself on over to etsy and buy some handmade goods. I recently updated my shop with quite a variety of goods & supplies. Splatgirl is always listing fabulous things and some of my favorites are Fawnfredrickson, allysonhill and HomeStudio. Who are your favorite etsy sellers?
Dragonfly Stitch Markers

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

Very cute.
I mostly buy hand-dyed yarn and bags at etsy. I've cruised Splatgirls bags quite covetously from time to time, however, I have not purchased yet.

12:27 PM, October 06, 2008  
Blogger splatgirl said...

Handmade, here here! I am making it a new goal of mine to only give handmade stuff, like ever and to always shop Etsy first.

Those stitch markers are fab, and you know how I adore the veggie note cards!

2:37 PM, October 06, 2008  
Blogger NorCalMrs said...

Handmade items make the best gifts! You guys both have some cute stuff!

5:42 PM, October 06, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! I wish I knew how to make stitch markers. Everytime I try to find some to buy on Etsy, they are sold out.

9:47 PM, October 06, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of my Etsy favorites are Kung Fu Cowgirl, Poetsummer, and Honeybee.

7:37 AM, October 07, 2008  
Blogger Kym said...

Love handmade things! And those stitchmarkers are lovely! I like You and Me and Bead on Etsy.

11:10 AM, October 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger