free hit counter Knit-Whit: AHEDE Topic of the Week #5

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

AHEDE Topic of the Week #5

I missed a few of the All Hallow's Eve Dishcloth Exchange Topics but I'm back on track.
This weeks topic :
If you could go anywhere at all to enjoy a wonderful fall vacation - where would you go and why?
Red Leaf
I think I'd probably have to pick somewhere in the Northwest US such as Oregon, Washington or Idaho. I've never been out that direction and from what I've seen in photos it's a lot like Minnesota (with mountains) which I love in the Fall. I can't get enough of all the colors.

My dishcloth pal received her package this week and loved it.

Another prize will be given away tomorrow, get your comments in now!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger NorCalMrs said...

That is the one thing I miss about living in MN. The fall. The colors, the cool crisp air. It's been in the 90's here with horrible horrible santa ana winds and fires and brown every where! Bleck!!

7:13 PM, October 14, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're having a beautiful fall here in NH. Sometimes we take it for granted but it's a nice season!

8:09 PM, October 14, 2008  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

We always wanted to go out to Montana or Wyoming. Right now I am missing the Fall up in the NE:)

9:10 PM, October 14, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it would be beautiful in either Maine or Conneticut. Just as long as you get outta there before the snow showed up.

Corey

9:24 PM, October 14, 2008  
Blogger Kym said...

Michigan is beautiful right now, especially the drive up to Mackinaw Island. The weather has been perfect, too.

I just had to order some of the super cute mini flickr cards! I loved yours!

7:43 AM, October 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger