free hit counter Knit-Whit: Good Morning

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Good Morning

Just a bit of a catch up post...
Knitting: nothing new happening. Just working on some of the same projects from this post. I've been very good at not adding to my stagnant stash.
Quilting / sewing: I made a baby blanket for a friend to give as a gift. Otherwise not too much.
Summer fun: We're headed to a big mountain bike race this coming weekend, Kyle is competing and I'm cheering. Hopefully it won't be too hot & humid. **I just looked at the forecast and it's supposed to be REALLY nice! Yee Haw.
Casey Blue 7/25/08
Casey: As you can see, he's having a great summer!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

"Look Holli - it's your boyfriend Casey!" "Woooof woooo!"

3:27 PM, July 31, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger