free hit counter Knit-Whit: June 1st

Sunday, June 01, 2008

June 1st

Last night as we exited Target we saw this ominous looking cloud. Target was our last stop so we headed home, following this crazy cloud. When we got home the severe weather sirens were sounding so we stood outside and watched :) Stupid I know but the cloud had just passed us and the weather radio said the severe weather warning had expired in our area. It never did anything but it sure looked strange.
Crazy Clouds 1
I know it's been a long time since I've stopped by here and I'm hoping it won't be that long until the next post...I'm turning a new leaf for June. Lately I've been busy crafting for my etsy store - I updated today, planting flowers, working, watching the LOST finale, I'm newly addicted to Jon & Kate Plus 8 and my 365 project is nearing it's half way point.
I think Summer is finally on it's way although I am really enjoying the mild weather. This Summer I plan to make a quilt for the Quilt of Valor organization, participate in a few small knitting swaps, mountain bike with Kyle, get out a little bit on my motorcycle but generally just relax and enjoy the weather.
See you soon!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Renna said...

That's a really neat picture!

My daughter lives in Eagan, and sent me pics today of their hail storm. The ground looked as if it were covered in snow.

7:15 PM, June 01, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those clouds sure were cool, but very scary as well. Here in St. Paul, the clouds looked like enormous black waves crashing into a beach. I was very glad when they passed over without incident, as we were walking home from dinner about 2 miles from home!

8:34 PM, June 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger