free hit counter Knit-Whit: Obligations

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Obligations

Late last year I participated in a pay it forward event where I would receive a handmade gift and in return I would make and send 3 gifts. I received a lovely knit stocking filled with goodies from Kristin.

Early this year I finally finished my gifts and got them sent out in the mail but I realized I never shared what I had given.
I made each new friend a felted bag with a matching wallet and journal.
This purple ensemble was for my fellow Vikings fan Renee, she adored it!
Gifts for Renee
This sky blue set was made especially for Sandy since she is a great sky watcher! It showed up
on her doorstep just at the right time.
Sandy has posted a blog entry every single day this year, go Sandy!
Gifts for Sandy
Last but not least, this tropical set was destined for Jen. Sadly, the package (along with a roaming gnome) never made it to her but maybe it's in someone elses hands who is appreciating it as much as I know Jen would have. Sorry Jen :(
Gifts for Jen

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Renna said...

Those are adorable!

9:20 PM, May 13, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are all so pretty! How's the weather?

11:54 AM, May 14, 2008  
Blogger NorCalMrs said...

Those are so pretty!

3:44 PM, May 14, 2008  
Blogger mrs. A said...

They are lovely! I'm so mad at the Indian postal system - I swear nothing gets here!!! ugh. :( Thanks for letting me participate, Carrie. Next time I'm just going to have all things go to my parents place in Hawaii.

9:21 AM, May 15, 2008  
Blogger Romi said...

Those are fabulous!

12:18 PM, May 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger