free hit counter Knit-Whit: Etsy Madness

Monday, April 14, 2008

Etsy Madness

I've been etsy crazy lately, there are so many neat-o craft items out there! I'd like to share where I've found these super cool things.
From 12 o'clock and moving clockwise:
Modern Felt Tooth Fairy Critter from bezzab (even though I'm not planning on losing a tooth any time soon :)
Weimaraner Note Cards from KiasKards
Irked Tooth Pincushion from buttonarcade
Robot Patch from jodieflowers (I've got my eye on another one too!)
I also picked up a couple other things for gifts that I can't show right now but trust me, they're cool. Don't forget to support etsy sellers, you'll find just about anything!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Montreal Mama said...

Love your "dentist" stuff!

Can I tell you that I don't have a single cavity!!!

10:32 AM, April 14, 2008  
Blogger Guinifer said...

Do they have anything hockey-themed right now? I'm kind of one-track-minded....

11:51 AM, April 14, 2008  
Blogger NorCalMrs said...

It's all so cute!!

6:14 PM, April 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger