free hit counter Knit-Whit: Cracked

Monday, March 24, 2008

Cracked

Well, it's back to a full work week. I began a new pair of socks Friday afternoon and I'm nearly done with the 1st one so I'll show it to you soon. I'm also planning on finishing a quilt this week so I'll have that to show too. Maybe I post those things here more for myself sort of like a journal, a way to keep track of details. I'm just happy you like to see the stuff :)
Cracked Egg
Most of my week will be filled with these. Gotta love the hard boiled egg.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tori said...

I think I would like Easter a whole lot more if I wasn't allergic to eggs... And yeah for FOs, or at least almost finished objects.

7:36 PM, March 25, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Carrie! I love hard boiled eggs. Easter came way too soon this year for me and none got colored this year. Kids were at Steve's also . . . received your key chain you sent. LOVE IT!!! And I watched Into The Wild last night. I read the book when it first came out and really enjoyed it. I thought the movie was very powerful. Take care!

1:17 PM, March 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger