free hit counter Knit-Whit: Wee Sock

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Wee Sock

This weekend I knit a wee sock for a swap I signed up for. IMO, this is a great idea for a swap...just a little something for a new pal, we were assigned the pal on Friday and the mailing date is tomorrow. Not enough time to put it off or forget about it and a great way to meet new blog friends. I can't wait to get my wee sock!
Wee Sock
Pattern: Wee Tiny Sock by Yarn Miracle
Yarn: Knit Picks color your own sock yarn (I dyed in 2006 and made these socks)
Needles: Size 0 bamboo dpn's
Started: March 29, 2008
Finished: March 30, 2008
Knit for: Wee Sock Swap Pal

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Renna said...

Your wee sock is adorable! I love the yarn. :-)

6:30 PM, March 31, 2008  
Blogger Lorraine said...

That is beyond cute! The yarn is really beautiful.

6:42 PM, April 01, 2008  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

Great colors Carrie, I love my wee sock. :) Glad to have had you as my partner! Thanks for knitting it for me.

10:32 AM, April 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger