free hit counter Knit-Whit: Spring Wee Sock

Friday, May 02, 2008

Spring Wee Sock

Almost a week ago (gosh, I'm a slacker) my friend Splatgirl hosted a really fun crafty chix brunch. While there, I managed to knit another wee sock for a swap on Ravelry. I kept my mouth shut and my ears opened long enough to concentrate on this project. Usually I'm talking so much I don't get anything accomplished.
Wee Sock - Spring Swap 2
Pattern: Wee Tiny Sock by Yarn Miracle
Yarn: Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock - Neon
Needles: Size 1 birch dpn's
Started: April 27, 2008
Finished: April 27, 2008
Knit for: Spring Wee Sock Swap Pal - the quarter added for scale is a clue to where the sock was mailed.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Oh, hi, oh! Sweet sock!!

11:25 AM, May 02, 2008  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

Another great sock you produced!

Very cute, and nice colors!

11:53 AM, May 02, 2008  
Blogger Renna said...

I love your Wee sock! I joined in Yarn Miracle's last Wee sock swap, and it was alot of fun. I think I'm going to try and knit enough of them to decorate a small, tabletop tree next Christmas.

1:40 PM, May 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger