free hit counter Knit-Whit: String Bag

Monday, March 03, 2008

String Bag

Even with all the sick floating around our house I managed to finish this project over the weekend. My LYS is having a string bag sale starting tomorrow, all the yarn you can fit in the bag (the yarn for the bag had to be purchased there) for 20% off. I'm sure I'll be able to find something ;)
Stow-Away Shopping Bag
Pattern: Stow-Away Shopping Bag by Oat Couture pattern #AC306
Yarn: Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece
Color: CW-201 Barn Red
Needles: Size 15 - 24" bamboo circular
Started: February 27, 2008
Finished: March 2, 2008
Knit for: Me!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger NorCalMrs said...

That's cute! I used to have a bag like that back in the day from Dayton's and if I remember correctly, it cost me a lot of money! Nice job!!

4:58 PM, March 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger