free hit counter Knit-Whit: I Can't Get Enough

Sunday, March 09, 2008

I Can't Get Enough

I'm completely in love with this story of Christopher McCandless, ever since I read the book a few years back. This year the movie was released and last Tuesday it became available on DVD. When I went to purchase the movie I also picked up the soundtrack. If you haven't seen this movie, make sure to add it to your NetFlix queue, rent it from the Red Box or get it some other way...you won't be disappointed.
Wild

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched it this week for the first time, from Netflix, then went out and bought it. I'd already gotten the soundtrack; I think it's terrible that Eddie Vedder wasn't nominated for an Oscar for his music.

3:45 PM, March 09, 2008  
Blogger Emma said...

Yeah, that was a great book, and the movie was good too.

4:24 PM, March 09, 2008  
Blogger Deb said...

I WANT to see it ... but ... so sad.

8:34 AM, March 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger