free hit counter Knit-Whit: Warm Corn

Friday, February 09, 2007

Warm Corn

Casey would like to thank each and every one of you who sent birthday wishes his way! Thank you!!

This week I've been busy at the sewing machine. First I made this warming pillow which I filled with seed corn, you pop it in the microwave for a couple of minutes and it's toasty warm for about a half an hour. I like to tuck it in my blanket over my feet. Perfect for the subzero weather I've been subjected to for the last week.

Then I made a pillowcase for my niece's birthday, I even used French seams so there will be no unraveling of raw edges.
I have a couple of other things in store for the weekend, I'll let you know when they're finished!
Have a good one.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

Great projects! Where do you get the great, funky fabrics?

8:10 PM, February 10, 2007  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

Those are adorable. Great thing to keep the feet warm and toasty. Where did you pick up the O's fabric from?

7:18 AM, February 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger