free hit counter Knit-Whit: One for You & One for Me

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

One for You & One for Me

I spent the weekend up North for my family Christmas / bar hopping / karaoke singing / relaxing yearly get together. My aunt is always such a fabulous hostess so I knit her up a nice cotton face cloth while I was there. Since I had quite a bit of yarn left over, I also knit one for myself.
Pattern: A basic dishcloth pattern given to me by my mom
Yarn: Araucania Nature Cotton, 1-105 yd skein
Color: 17
Needles: Size 8 straight birch
1st cloth started & finished: January 20, 2007
2nd cloth started: January 22, 2007
2nd cloth finished: January 23, 2007
Knit for: One for my aunt Debbie & one for me!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend.

10:30 AM, January 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How great that you had such a nice time with your family - and I love the cloth you made, great pattern!

4:47 AM, January 25, 2007  
Blogger Guinifer said...

What a great color for your "warshrag"!

10:28 AM, January 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger