free hit counter Knit-Whit: Dog KAL Update #4

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Dog KAL Update #4

Emma is modeling the yarn that her momma will use to knit her a sweater, she's a cutie.

Siris still doesn't have a sweater to call his own but dang he's cute in his new pajamas. He's also modeling a sweater that his mom knit for the GPA-MN Craft Sale.

And speaking of the GPA-MN Sale, Splatgirl made some super cool Greyhound collars that she's donating.

Last week when I said I was going to get started on Casey's sweater I didn't lie completely, I managed to get the swatch finished. I also figured out the knitting math since I had to increase the size of the pattern significantly. The book states the patterns aren't written for extra large dogs because they're least likely to wear a sweater. Hmmm, interesting.


Dog swatch

The other day I was walking Casey and he was wearing his ultra cool coat that he got for Christmas that lights up at night so we're more visible and such. Anyhoo, the neighbor lady yelled out "nice coat Casey!" and then asked me if he gets embarrassed to have it on. That's so weird.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

I have a friend who's dog definitely gets embarrassed when he has his coat on. He usually loves to go for a walk, but when she puts the coat on him, he freezes up tries not to move.

6:12 PM, January 30, 2007  
Blogger Guinifer said...

I have to say that color blue is going to be lovely with his fur!!

8:49 AM, January 31, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

I listened to a program some time ago about dogs and the facial expressions they make. Essentially they claimed that dogs have figured out how our emotions are changed by the expressions they make! Embarrassed?!? I don't know, just a thought!

11:59 AM, January 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger