free hit counter Knit-Whit: Late Day Entries

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Late Day Entries

Tonight I just squeezed in my entry for the Winter Wonderland Pincushion Challenge. When I think of winter I think of light blue and sparkly soft snow. I chose some blue fabrics from my stash, strip pieced them and added some sparkly beads. I backed the piece with white chenille, snipped the edges with my pinking shears and called it a day. My pincushion collection is beginning to get quite large.
I know I'm going to disappoint Splatgirl here but all we did for WFDW was go through the drive thru. So sorry Splatgirl. ;-(
Um...have you heard what the high temp on Sunday in MN is supposed to be? Yea that's right, -2ยบ. Yes you heard me, negative two.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Cute pin-cushion! Very wintery.

3:15 PM, February 01, 2007  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

Very cute pin cushion and it's perfect for the wintery theme.
Looks like you ate how I did today except mine was Wendy's hamburger.LOL

5:00 PM, February 01, 2007  
Blogger cori said...

he he he! finally a WFDW that I can relate to! :)

yes, -2... isn't it awesome? i love when the weather peeps start telling you how long it takes for your face to free...

7:18 PM, February 01, 2007  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Love the pincushion! -16 right now. YIKES!

7:57 AM, February 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger