free hit counter Knit-Whit: To: Me From: Me

Monday, January 29, 2007

To: Me From: Me

I've decided to do myself a favor and knit up some things that have been hanging over my head for a while. The first thing is a Wobbly Circles Tote by Leigh Radford in Interweave Knits Spring 2006. I joined a Wobbly Tote KAL way back when but I never started the tote. In honor of trying to knit out of my stash for as long as I can this year I'll be knitting this bag for me, for the It's Not a Gift KAL. I better get on it though since the knitalong ends February 28th.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had better get on it! I have been finishing UFOs and working from stash, then I buy sock yarn-guess it's a reward.

9:04 PM, January 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paula -hmmm I have seen it work on some other Blogger blogs. sorry Carrie, just trying it again.
http://pjbknit.typepad.com

9:05 PM, January 29, 2007  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

Oh man, if I weren't already knitting on this certain sloooooww project, I would be knitting one of right along with you!! I love this tote! YAY!!! We are on our way using up our stash too.

9:45 PM, January 29, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

Oh I love the wobbly tote! So great. You bowl looked awesome, BTW.

8:39 AM, January 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger