free hit counter Knit-Whit: Tag, I'm It!

Friday, August 03, 2007

Tag, I'm It!

Today I received the dish rag tag box from Emily, the creator of Dish Rag Tag. Since I'm team captain I got it 1st. Basically, I knit a dish rag from one of the balls of cotton enclosed and send it along with 2 balls of cotton and a goodie or two to the next player. And I get to keep all the other stuff inside the box...a dish rag and a recipe for shortbread with some cookie cutters. This game is fun!
Tag, I'm it!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on the Rag Racin' team! This should be a lot of fun - I think I am the 8th one on our team who will get the box. I live in the Twin Cities - where are you located?

3:20 PM, August 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh fun! I wish I'd gotten in on that.

6:10 PM, August 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger