free hit counter Knit-Whit: I've Become Unwound

Sunday, July 15, 2007

I've Become Unwound

Wow. Other knitters weren't kidding when they mentioned Ravelry takes up a lot of time. I've spent the better part of last night & today loading all my yarn into my stash on Ravelry. It's helped me purge a few things from the stash which I guess is a good thing. If you're interested in looking at the sale yarn go here. And if you've been lucky enough to receive an invitation to Ravelry come and visit me, I need more friends over there. I think I'll go to bed now...
Shetland Spindrift #135 Surf

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

What name are you using over at Ravelry? I'll be-friend you!

12:10 PM, July 16, 2007  
Blogger renee said...

I couldn't find you on Ravelry. Add me as a friend, so I can find you back. My name on there is rdladd. I LOVE Ravelry. It's so much fun looking at everyone's projects and interpretations of patterns and yarn.

2:02 PM, July 16, 2007  
Blogger cori said...

i'll be happy to be your friend!!! and yes, i have been lost to ravelry, no more blogging, heck no more knitting! it's just all raverly, all the time! :) welcome to the club!

6:50 PM, July 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger