free hit counter Knit-Whit: Knitting Will Resume Shortly

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Knitting Will Resume Shortly

I'm back!!! Did you even notice I haven't been around much? Last weekend we traveled south with some friends to LaCrosse Wisconsin for a 12 hour mountain bike endurance race that Kyle competed in. It was a gorgeous weekend and we're looking forward to the next one at the end of the month. Knitting completed: 4 rounds on my monkey sock for sockapalooza.
LaCrosse 12 hour Race
This past weekend we headed north to Turtle Lake Wisconsin for a weekend with friends and fish. Kyle managed to catch a few fish but all I managed was catching a bit of sunburn on my knees. It would have been helpful to throw a line in the water...but I didn't get a license. I was there for moral support. Knitting completed: Zero
Kyle & his Bass
And newly adopted last week to a couple at the lake cabin is Oliver, an Italian Greyhound / Beagle mix. Trust me, he didn't drink all that beer by himself ;-)
Oliver & Summer Shanty

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger NorCalMrs said...

Welcome back! I did notice you were gone!! And now I'm glad you're back. :)

8:56 PM, July 03, 2007  
Blogger Guinifer said...

Heh - we passed you at Turtle Lake on our way back and forth to our place (where there are many bottles on the ground by the firepit as well).

Welcome back (and I hope you didn't lose anything more than your checkcard out on the motorcycle!)

11:59 PM, July 08, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

Looks like you had a good time! I heard someone won that race solo last year, could be a rumor.

11:04 AM, July 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger