free hit counter Knit-Whit: Hot Toes in the Summertime

Friday, July 06, 2007

Hot Toes in the Summertime

Staying true to my "getting a pedicure every few weeks" rule this summer, today was the day. I almost didn't make it after losing my check card sometime last night while out on the motorcycle, but lo and behold there's this green stuff called cash that worked just fine. Who knew. I think I've gotten way too dependent on that check card. Today I chose the color "My Chihuahua Bites", a sort of pinky orange color. And since I've linked my toes to books in the other 2 posts, today I was reading A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson. Very interesting indeed.
Enjoy your hot hot weekend everyone!
Casey + Toes

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the dog guarding the freshly painted toes!

9:31 PM, July 06, 2007  
Blogger pushbiscuit said...

Bill Bryson wrote an awesome travel book about AUS called in a Sunburned Country. Higly reccomend.

12:00 PM, July 07, 2007  
Blogger mrs. A said...

Love that book...actually I love all of Bryson's books. They make me laugh out loud! :) Casey looks like a fine pedi-guard dog!! heh Hope you're enjoying the summer.

9:13 PM, July 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger