free hit counter Knit-Whit: Dish Rag Queen?

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Dish Rag Queen?

This post is for Emily of Yarn Miracle, the creator of Dish Rag Tag. This stack of dish cloths are all in use in my house, there are 15 in the stack although some may have hit the trash bucket soon after this photo was taken. The stack doesn't include the wet one in use at the sink or the few in the laundry. I'm looking forward to starting dish rag tag in August! (sorry, sign ups are closed)
Dish Cloths in House

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the reds! What great colors.

1:05 PM, July 16, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

Your stack is so cute! I love hand made dish rag, I really need to get on the ball.

11:08 AM, July 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger