free hit counter Knit-Whit: Sockapalooza 4 Socks are on Their Way!

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sockapalooza 4 Socks are on Their Way!

I finished the Monkey socks I knit for my Sockapalooza 4 pal just in the knick of time. I shipped them out on Thursday morning. Could they be coming to your door?
Finished Monkey Socks for Sockapalooza 4
Details
Pattern: Monkey by Cookie A.
Yarn: Cherry Tree Hill superwash merino
Color: 'Brights'
Needles: Size 2 birch dpn's
Started: June 7, 2007
Finished: August 1, 2007
Knit for: Wouldn't you like to know

Inside Box
The goodies I included in the box. There's a bit of a clue in there! And here's the package to watch for...
Ready for Shipment
I've added some things into my etsy shop, go check them out!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are pretty bright colors on socks and toesies.

10:28 AM, August 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I received my socks! And they are amazing! Thank you so much for the amazing package, it was all just perfect. I truly appreciate the time that you put into it.
And, of course, I adore the brightness of it all; the socks are lovely!
Thank you so much.

8:33 AM, August 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger