free hit counter Knit-Whit: Rapid Rag Relayers on the Move!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Rapid Rag Relayers on the Move!

When I recieved the package Friday for the Rapid Rag Relayers team, I pretty much dropped everything and knit until I was finished so I could get the box shipped again on Saturday.
Dish Rag Shipped to Camilla
I sent the box to Camilla in Indiana who pulled an all nighter and already shipped it off to the next player! We're kicking butt.
Dish Rag Tag Outgoing Package
Funny how I signed up for only 2 knitalongs this year and I completed them both in the same week.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

Wow! You work fast! My hands get tired from working cotton that fast!

1:26 PM, August 07, 2007  
Blogger Deb said...

Go, little dishrag, go!!

9:55 AM, August 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the dish rag. Where do I find the pattern? You work fast.

10:16 AM, August 08, 2007  
Blogger Carrie said...

The pattern is the ball band warshrag in the Mason-Dixon Knitting book.

12:12 PM, August 08, 2007  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Whew - the needles must be red hot and smokin'!

Such a fun exchange!

6:44 PM, August 09, 2007  
Blogger Becky said...

Great job! Your cloth looks great. I'm all ready when the box comes!

10:41 PM, August 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger