free hit counter Knit-Whit: Psycho Socks

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Psycho Socks

My sockapalooza 4 socks have gone Psycho, literally. A few of my friends and I got together last night for a little bit of greasy food (battered & deep fried asparagus - YUM) a few potluck snacks (pickle roll ups - YUM) pizza & dessert. It was all yummy and the company was even better. Plus I made some headway on the Monkey socks for my sock pal. I was caught in the rain on my motorbike on the way home but it's all good for the eve of the summer solstice. Happy summer everyone!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

I hope you get better service then I do every time I've been to Suzi's!

(Sorry about the other comment; logged in under my no-longer anonymous Blogger account. Ha.)

6:32 PM, June 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving the colors!

11:21 AM, June 22, 2007  
Blogger Romi said...

The food sounds wonderful! and I love the sock. :)

Happy summer!

6:09 PM, June 24, 2007  
Blogger sweetfigs said...

Wow, that yarn is something else!

10:14 AM, June 25, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

I love suzis! It is pretty close to my house, and I do love tiki drinks!

12:42 PM, July 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger