free hit counter Knit-Whit: Sockapalooooza Summer

Friday, June 15, 2007

Sockapalooooza Summer

I started knitting my sock pal's Monkey sock last week and feel like I've made significant progress. I hope she likes it, she mentioned she likes bright colors!
This afternoon at the end of my errand running, I stopped in for a new pedicure. It sort of matches the Cherry Tree Hill, no? The polish is called 'Orange You Glad it's Summer'.
I'm completely enjoying my current book, Julie & Julia. If you like cooking, Julia Child or just a good read, this book will hit the spot. Have a great weekend everyone!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

LOL.. your polish certainly does match the sock!

Love that color with Monkey!

6:24 PM, June 15, 2007  
Blogger Courtney said...

those colors are insanely beautiful! :)
pretty pedicure too...

8:01 PM, June 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, lovely socks. I like bright colours, are they for me?

1:58 AM, June 16, 2007  
Blogger J. Denae said...

I love that book!! I hope she writes more... I love that she cooked everything - even the aspics and things she knew nobody would actually eat.

1:12 PM, June 16, 2007  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Love the colors in the Monkey socks!

9:12 AM, June 17, 2007  
Blogger Guinifer said...

Socks AND the manicure are both very stylin'.

6:14 PM, June 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have pretty feet! I want pretty feet. Mine are calloused and nasty.

2:30 PM, June 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger