free hit counter Knit-Whit: Casey Has Something to Tell You...

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Casey Has Something to Tell You...

The random number generator chose #20 as the winner! And the twentieth email that came through was Lori of Why Not Knit?. Congratulations Lori! Email me with your address and I'll get a prize to you! And Emma of Stitch 'n Sue, since you were the closest guess to the actual knitting time of 2:07:43 with a guess of 2:03 you get a prize too!!
Thank you to everyone who played along. There were guesses all the way from 20 minutes (Susan of Zen Knit) to 4 hours and 25 minutes (KnitPastis) and everything in between! I loved reading all the guesses and it was fun learning who's out there reading my blog. Thank you all for coming by...I hope I can give you enough interesting material so you can stick around for a while!
Congrats to the winners!!!!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger KnitPastis said...

Hello Casey!

Congrats to the two winners!

7:54 AM, April 11, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

You puppers is so cute!

10:22 AM, April 11, 2007  
Blogger Tipper said...

I love that picture. He looks like a hound dog in it! :)

2:26 PM, April 11, 2007  
Blogger Guinifer said...

Oh dear! It looks like Casey took the picture of himself!

8:19 AM, April 12, 2007  
Blogger Susan (ZenKnit) said...

Wow, I was reallllllly off. I must think you are superknitter woman or something. Okay, so you are kind-of right? But just not so much with the speedy. *grin*

11:36 AM, April 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger