free hit counter Knit-Whit: Crazy Week

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Crazy Week

So it's been a little crazy around here this week for various reasons and none that are too exciting or even relevant to anything...just busy.
I have been re-addicted to knitting the Mason-Dixon warshrags however. I knit a set of pink ones for a co-worker who is getting married in a month. She absolutely adores the color pink so all the gifts I got her are pink. Tomorrow is her bridal shower and as soon as I'm finished with this blog update, I'll be making a batch of deviled eggs for the said shower.
Addicted to Dishcloths
This morning I snapped a couple of photos of Casey giving me kisses before I left for work. Yes, I allow him to kiss my face and I know there's many more out there like me. Dog love, there's nothing else like it!
Kisses from my boy
Earlier this week my favorite sister-in-law turned the big 4-oh and I sent her a special little gift wrapped up in my home made gift bag. Happy Birthday Paula!!
gift bag
Over the weekend I made a small quilt for pins (my sister-in-law introduced me to these), fashioned after a quilt I saw online somewhere but I can't remember where. Hopefully this coming weekend I'll get to pinning a larger quilt that I've been meaning to finish for years. Yes that's right, YEARS.
pin quilt

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute gifts, and Casey looks like such a sweet guy!

8:36 PM, March 22, 2007  
Blogger Beth said...

Dog spit - nature's cure-all. ;)

8:52 PM, March 22, 2007  
Blogger splatgirl said...

NOWAY. All that stuff is just much, much too cute! You're so crafty!

9:05 PM, March 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dog kisses RULE.

9:09 PM, March 22, 2007  
Blogger renee said...

That picture of you and Casey is ADORABLE! And I totally let dogs lick my face.

1:29 AM, March 23, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

I love those dish rags, that picture really makes me wish I had a dog.

1:19 PM, March 23, 2007  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Love the fabric in your gifts. And the warshragg. Lucky friends and family to have someone like you! Oh, and the dog kisses look so sweet.

3:07 PM, March 24, 2007  
Blogger This Weary Traveler said...

I love the pink! Doggie kisses are always good.

6:33 AM, March 26, 2007  
Blogger Guinifer said...

Beautiful handwork, all of it.

11:21 AM, March 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger