free hit counter Knit-Whit: Dog KAL Update #12 **Final Update!!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Dog KAL Update #12 **Final Update!!

Kelly posted a photo of Buca in his sweater, I think it looks great!!

To everyone who participated in the Knit Your Dog a Sweater knitalong, I thank you. It's been a fun experience to host a knitalong and it's something I'll probably do again.

I had big plans for Casey's blue & black sweater, I mean BIG. They will still happen but I won't have it finished by Saturday (the last day of the knitalong). You will all be the first to see the finished product modeled by my super accessorizable dog.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Carrie! This was a fun KAL even though I'm nowhere near done. It was great reading your updates.

7:22 PM, March 27, 2007  
Blogger Beth said...

I'll probably finish mine in the dead heat of summer. But I'll let you know! ;)

11:57 AM, March 28, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

Thank you Carrie, it was really fun!

1:59 PM, March 29, 2007  
Blogger Alison said...

Wow, I can't say that I've ever knit my dog a sweater... but being the Newfoundland Husky mix that she is, she really doesn't need one...
Just found you searching for Minnesota knitters.
Happy knitting,
ali

4:05 PM, March 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger