free hit counter Knit-Whit: Casey in a Book

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Casey in a Book

This past Thursday I took a scrapbook class at a local store, Archiver's. The theme of the class was either to make a cat or a dog album and of course I chose the dog album. The scrapbook has 20 pages but I've only managed to fill a few with photos. I'd like to dig some puppy pictures out of my photos so the album has a variety of Casey pics.
My creation
If you ever have a chance to take a class with Archiver's, I highly recommend it.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger NorCalMrs said...

That is adorable!! I love it!! Great job Carrie!! :)

10:28 PM, April 01, 2007  
Blogger Beth said...

That's so cool - I should sooo do that! :)

6:58 AM, April 02, 2007  
Blogger amy said...

When I was in Minnesota last summer I went into that store. I loved it and I don't really even scrapbook. I actually framed some of the paper I got there!

9:46 AM, April 02, 2007  
Blogger renee said...

Very cute album - of course you have a fantastic subject! I love taking classes at Archiver's too. I've been thinking about taking that dog album book and making a memory book of Finbar, but life has just been too crazy. You may have inspired me, though.

9:48 AM, April 02, 2007  
Blogger Rachel said...

It's nice that your dog coordinates so well with all those fun, colorful papers.

9:45 AM, April 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger