free hit counter Knit-Whit: Batter Up

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Batter Up

Splatgirl and I met up yesterday for a little lunch and shopping, which included about a half hour at the cutting table in the fabric store. I absolutley had to have this baseball fabric to make myself a pillowcase to celebrate the start of the baseball season. Here is the finished product posing with my mini Torii Hunter bobblehead and a baseball which I caught at a Saints game a few years back. Go Twins!!
I'll have more sewing to share later on in the week...
Meanwhile, do I only have 12 readers of this blog??? That's all the guesses I have so far in the contest. I want everyone who reads to guess, c'mon it's easy and you could win stuff.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your combination of dog / knitting, but I am a horrible guesser. I will take a stab at it per your request : okay, let me see... 45 minutes and 22 seconds...

!!!

1:35 AM, April 08, 2007  
Blogger Susan (ZenKnit) said...

I read your blog - I have a folder on bloglines labelled Minnesota Knitters.

Great fabric! Where did you get it? I would love to make a baseball or sports theme quilt for my big bro.

1:27 PM, April 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger