free hit counter Knit-Whit: I am a Target Diva

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I am a Target Diva

This afternoon while gathering some essentials at my local Target store I happened upon some neato flavored M & M's. I should have gotten all the flavors but I setteled on Cherry Almondine. The bag is already gone, every last M & M.
This product must be uber new because there isn't even mention of it on their website.
The other flavors that I remember are: Mint, Cherry Cordial, Orange Creme and Cappucino. These may not be exactly what the others are called but they're pretty close, there may have been a few others too.
If any of you try them let me know waht you think!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger KnitPastis said...

ohhh yummmm! Got to get some of these. Thanks for letting us know!

2:37 AM, April 04, 2007  
Blogger amy said...

must go to target tonight. those sound too yummy.

5:56 PM, April 04, 2007  
Blogger R a i n said...

Wow, I haven't anything other than the usuals in this part of the world =(

Lucky you tho ehheehe =D

11:16 PM, April 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm jealous! those look soooo good!

10:56 PM, April 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger