free hit counter Knit-Whit: Pinwheels

Monday, March 05, 2007

Pinwheels

I am the queen of starting projects and then letting them sit partially completed for what seems to be forever. Last September I started this tiny pinwheel quilt to use in my bright green bathroom and last night I finally sat down and finished it. It's not perfect but it's finished and I love it.
Oh yea, you probably want to know what I was sewing in this post. It was another corn pillow, this time I gifted it to my father in law.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger splatgirl said...

ohhhhh that's cute! I can't wait to come over and see it in the bathroom!

8:32 PM, March 05, 2007  
Blogger NorCalMrs said...

Very cute! Love it!

9:28 PM, March 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so absolutely beautiful! I love those happy and cheerful colours - what a great job you did!

4:10 AM, March 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger