free hit counter Knit-Whit: Trinkets

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Trinkets

Early this morning (8:00 on a Saturday is early for me) I woke up and headed straight out the door to my city wide garage sale at the community center. I was really hoping for some knitting related items to be waiting for me but nothing, not even one crafty type supply what so ever. Not being able to leave empty handed especially since the money benefits the YMCA, I chose to take home this big candy box full of vintage trinkets. It seems as though most things are old plastic charms since there's little loops on them but there's other things too like dice, a trial size princess phone, a few postage stamps and a single clip on earring. I'm not quite sure what I'll do with all this stuff but I couldn't bear seeing it go in the trash if no one bought it today. If anyone is in need of a trinket let me know, I'm sure I have one!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger beckie said...

I can't stand leaving empty-handed also! Even if it means buying cute little trinkets that had no use! :)

2:30 PM, February 24, 2007  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Looks like and I Spy project in the making!

6:34 PM, February 24, 2007  
Blogger Beth said...

That giraffe is pretty cute - but don't send him to me, no room for trinkets here!

1:02 PM, February 25, 2007  
Blogger Leslie said...

Cool stuff! I see that teeny phone...I remember thinking how cool it would be to have a *real* one.

4:29 PM, February 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger