free hit counter Knit-Whit: Dog KAL Update #8

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Dog KAL Update #8

I'm sad to report there's been no knitting accomplished on Casey's dog sweater. I promise as soon as I'm finished posting this update I'm going to pick it up. He's wishing he was outside in all the new snow in his blue sweater. Soon Casey...
Dog Sweater. No Progress.
Other knitalong updates:
Siris has a brand new red sweater over at I knit, therefor I am. Great job!!!! Isn't he the sweetest thing ever?
Just one month to go knitters!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Debra said...

cute picture~!

6:03 PM, February 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Casey. Mercy has been feeling the same way... but I have some progress to post on hers tonight!

7:47 PM, February 27, 2007  
Blogger splatgirl said...

deer Casey.
Tel yours mudder to gets moovin on dat sweatur or yous ar gonna aims dat pee shootur ofs yoors on hers wobblie tote projekt in prootest.

lubs, yor pal
Mast

8:53 PM, February 27, 2007  
Blogger Guinifer said...

He really does look like he is wishing for a sweater - a bright blue sweater!

12:23 PM, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

I hope to finish mine up this weekend!

2:01 PM, February 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger