free hit counter Knit-Whit: Crafty Christmas Gifts

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Crafty Christmas Gifts

Of course you've already seen the slippers I made for my nieces, socks for my sister-in-law and mittens for my friend.
2006 Christmas Gifts
For the yearly mini ornament of 2006 I made mini meathead hats using the pattern I acquired when knitting the meatheads for Larissa's knitalong.
I bought 4 colors of yarn and mixed them all up for 9 different combonations. They knit up very quickly and they were well received by all the recipients!
Pattern: Meathead hat by Larissa Brown (to be released)
Yarn: Mandarin Petit 100% Egyptian cotton
Colors: Red 4418, Light Blue 6200, White 1001, Brown 2962
Needles: Size 3 dpn birch
Started: ?
Finished: On the plane on the way to Las Vegas Dec 21, 2006
I made small buttons out of polymer clay for the tags.

Now I'm finally caught up on blogging!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger