free hit counter Knit-Whit: Pinhead, Petalhead, Brewhead Meatheads

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Pinhead, Petalhead, Brewhead Meatheads

Did you notice I didn't blog yesterday? Do you know why? It's because for the ENTIRE month of November I blogged every day! Did you catch on? I was just blogged out by the time December 1st rolled around. I decorated the house for Christmas instead. Now I'm back at it again...

Just over the November 30th deadline I finished two more meathead hats for Larissa's knitalong.

Pinhead
Started: November 30, 2006
Finished: December 1, 2006
Needles: Size 15 16" circular & Size 15 24" circular, bamboo
Yarn: Lamb's Pride Bulky 1-125 yd skein with ~17yds leftover
Color: M-34 Victorian Pink
Pattern: Meathead hat by Larissa Brown
Size: adult small/medium
Embellished with a giant safety pin which I aquired during my 1st job at a dry cleaners. We used the pins to close the bags of clothes during transport. The pin is stamped with the number 555.

Petalhead
Same information as pinhead except:
Started: December 1, 2006 before midnight
Finished: December 2, 2006 in the wee hours of the AM
Color: M-191 Kiwi
Embellished with a felted flower that I knit for the May 2005 Month of Softies knitalong. The pattern is Plethora of Petals by Stephanie Shiman found in the Spring 2005 issue of Knitty.

And all my meatheads together at last. Petalhead, Brewhead and Pinhead. Thanks for the inspiration Larissa!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute! No pics of your decorating in the house though, how come? Wish I had more of my stuff...

5:50 PM, December 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are all so cute, each in its own way!

11:58 PM, December 02, 2006  
Blogger Guinifer said...

Love the Brewhead. I could make a few of those for Christmas (I have some 'sconny relatives - one of them owns a beer distributorship)

1:55 PM, December 03, 2006  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

Dang girl these are cool! Love them all. Might be tempted to knit up one of these..haven't knit a hat yet:)

6:29 PM, December 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger