free hit counter Knit-Whit: Crafty Christmas Goods

Friday, February 16, 2007

Crafty Christmas Goods

Shamefully, I've forgotten to finish blogging about my crafty Christmas gifts. I uploaded photos months ago but never got around to posting. This picture includes all the crafty gifts I received. The super cool quilt was made by my very talented sister-in-law, the 2 alpaca scarves were made by my mom (isnt' it funny that she wrapped them back in the ball bands) and the super useful dpn's, Rudolph tape measure and doggie sweater book were given to me by my guy Kyle. Tomorrow I'll finish up with the crafty gives I gave. Because weren't we taught that it's better to give than to receive? Everyday is a school day people.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger