free hit counter Knit-Whit: Dog KAL Update #6

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Dog KAL Update #6

Lizz is a new knitter who started knitting along with us, she's knitting a sweater for her cute Brittany! Lizz, what's her name?? She's made some progress already as shown here.

Kapten Hanna joined via the Flickr group. She hasn't knit since she was a kid but recently picked it up again. It looks like she has a couple of dogs to knit for.


If you have a Flickr account, don't forget to sign up for the group. It's a great place to share our photos.
Miles & Miles of Stockinette
And me? I've been knitting miles of stockinette. I've reached some decreases so at least I've had a little variety in the last few rows.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Guinifer said...

So, can I join the Flickr group even if I haven't started my puppy knit yet?

9:00 PM, February 13, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

You are certainly moving along! I better get going, Buka is just freezing!

9:44 AM, February 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! I gotta post! I did start mine!

6:25 PM, February 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great color for your dog! I'd knit sweaters for my Italian Greyhounds, but they don't come out of the blankies long enough to need them!

7:28 PM, February 14, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, our brittany is Honey. I just hope I finish the sweater before it is too warm for her to wear it! There's always next year...

8:40 PM, February 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger